Re: I never received Hot Rod Wattson

by McAIIik

Original Post

I never received Hot Rod Wattson

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Issue: Missing Skin

Never Received Hot Rod Wattson skin in apex legends for the event. I played during season 2 and owned wattson, I met all the criteria and never received the skin.
I even have a Wattson Banner showing a Season2 win with specifically her.

I have attached a picture of evidence.

You claimed everyone who played during season 2 would get her skin if they owned her.

I was lied to by 5 customer service employees and I will not be lied to by another one.

When I realized I never got it, the first representative told me there was an issue with people receiving it and that it was being worked on, so I left it alone and waited. A week later I opened another ticket asking about the status of the fix and was proceeded to be lied to about not receiving it ever due to Season 2 being over. I kept trying and every single person proceeded to lie to me. Hell I even asked the last guy if he understood what my issue was and then he proceeded to prove himself wrong.

If the dev's made a mistake in content they claimed everyone would get and it never happened why not rectify the mistake?
I need an answer other than "Season 2 is over so get over it".

I'm not going to leave this alone.

Supporting article:

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/season-2-update

Message 1 of 7 (639 Views)

★★ Novice
@Menzorenanza Did you reach lvl 30 in the season 2 battle pass? Because it was free skin for people who reached lvl 30 in the battlepass even if you did not purchase it.
Message 2 of 7 (598 Views)

★ Novice

@Nuwtt 

There is nothing showing that as a requirement on the Season 2 page

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/season-2-update

Message 3 of 7 (566 Views)

★★ Novice
@Menzorenanza It was given as a free reward for reaching level 30, I dont have a picture of the season 2 battle pass but im sure if you look at some videos you'll see it.
On the page you linked it states,
Everyone who plays Apex Legends Season 2 can earn:
Hot Rod Wattson skin
"Earn" meaning you had to progress through the battle pass, it wasnt given out like the, Pathfinder. Bangalore and Gibby skins for buying the battlepass.
Message 4 of 7 (551 Views)

★★ Novice
@Menzorenanza Oh I found a video of it https://youtu.be/hdaWNngsCMU?t=271
at 4:31
Message 5 of 7 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As someone else mentioned. This was acquired by completing level 30 of the Season 2 Battlepass. So unless you didnt reach lvl 30 you did not recieve the skin, period. Having 1 win on wattson in season 2 doesnt proove anything.

Message 6 of 7 (524 Views)

★ Novice

Having not realized it was missing until too late, I couldn't find anything showing lvl 30 was required.

Message 7 of 7 (506 Views)