I need to delete BF2 folder from documents everytime because BF2 not launching

by Extreme996PL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need to delete BF2 folder from documents everytime because BF2 not launching

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

WTF i today launched origin i not played BF2 long so i downloaded last update and i cant launch game i deleted BF2 folder from documents game launched i ofc lost all my graphics settings, emotes settings, star card settings etc so i launched game played 2h then i shutdown game when i returned i wanted play again but game is not launching again i need to remove BF2 folder EVERYTIME to launch game so i need to set everything everytime i want to launch game WTF EA how its even possible for triple A developer first Kamino update caused game to random crash without error message now it cant even launch without problem and before you advise me to update my drivers, os etc nothing was changed during this time on my PC except BF2 update but i updated everything anyway and nothing was changed also i run again all tests like cpu stress test, gpu stress test, memtest and other demanding games like Rise of the Tomb Raider, The Witcher 3, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Wolfenstein, Batman Arkham Knight everything works without problem except BF2 please fix this game i play since launch and never have so many problems with this game like now btw i also tried repair option in origin and reinstall of BF2 this also dont helped  also last two or more pages on this forum are about the same problem so its not only me

Message 1 of 3 (1,045 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need to delete BF2 folder from documents everytime because BF2 not launchi

Community Manager

@Extreme996PL 

I see that you've been contributing to some of our info gathering posts and appreciate the help. Real quick though, @Extreme996PL, have you tried disabling cloud saves from Origin to see if that helps launch SWBF2 without having to delete the folder?

The last DxDiag you sent had an older build of Windows 10. Do you have the latest one? Search "Windows Updates" in the desktop search bar to check for pending updates. Curious to see if that helps you launch the game once installing the latest updates.

We'll continue to let the team know how many players are still being affected and provide updates to you all when we hear them. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,008 Views)

All Replies

Re: I need to delete BF2 folder from documents everytime because BF2 not launchi

Community Manager

@Extreme996PL 

I see that you've been contributing to some of our info gathering posts and appreciate the help. Real quick though, @Extreme996PL, have you tried disabling cloud saves from Origin to see if that helps launch SWBF2 without having to delete the folder?

The last DxDiag you sent had an older build of Windows 10. Do you have the latest one? Search "Windows Updates" in the desktop search bar to check for pending updates. Curious to see if that helps you launch the game once installing the latest updates.

We'll continue to let the team know how many players are still being affected and provide updates to you all when we hear them. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,009 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the same issue. I have literaly never had this much problem with all the other companies. EA is so terrible lmao.

Message 3 of 3 (772 Views)