I need someone

by MrCrabs94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need someone

★★ Novice

Hello Command And Conquer Rivals Tech-Team! I have been submitting cases for the past two months almost daily. It’s a bit rediculous how none of you all have got back with me. 

I cant hear my enemies at the start of the game when they first deploy a harvester or two or rush. 

This is annoying to me and I don’t wanna take it anymore. I have better games to play but y’all have always been my number one, since I was 5 years old. 

I have spent a good amount of money on your game and I don’t know how to say it anymore so PLEASE HELP!

Thanks a bunch fellas and ladies.

-Noah aka Mr Crabs (:

Message 1 of 3 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need someone

EA Live QV Team

Hey Noah aka @MrCrabs94 thanks for reaching out! At the start of the game you won't be able to hear what your enemies are doing because of the fog of war. This is intended, you can't hear or see what they are doing and they can't hear or see what you're doing until you the fog of war is lifted. Units such as Riflemen are useful to send over as scouts and see what the enemy is up to! Hope this helps. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey Noah aka @MrCrabs94 thanks for reaching out! At the start of the game you won't be able to hear what your enemies are doing because of the fog of war. This is intended, you can't hear or see what they are doing and they can't hear or see what you're doing until you the fog of war is lifted. Units such as Riflemen are useful to send over as scouts and see what the enemy is up to! Hope this helps. Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (274 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow EA_Grasshopper I guess I need to learn that now! Haha gosh I love this game so much I can’t put it down so these updates that keep updating makes me feel quite up to date! Haha(: thanks so much. Gosh what a Rush...see you on the battlefield! Argh!

Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)