I need help

by PhazurR

Original Post

I need help

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The weirdest thing just happened to me. Let me try to explain it. So I accepted a random friend request. I do this occasionally because I'm always looking for people to play with. You never know how fun and good some people can be that's why I'm always willing to meet new players. We started chatting and he seemed like a nice guy. We decided to go and play some games. This is where the shady stuff happens. We were queuing but the game wouldn't find any players. No matter what we tried it didn't put is in a match until eventually it threw us in a match with only one other squad. I was confused and I told the other guys that where was only one other squad. They were like ''oh well that's a server issue that has happened to me before''. I didn't think much of it, we finished the match and we tried another one. Again we were put against only one other squad. I started looking on reddit and twitter to see if there might be any server issues, but there weren't any issues. Right before I met these guys I was playing for hours and hours without any of these issues, so I quickly figured it must have had something to do with them. Then I asked the guys if they were cheating or doing something to the game that might cause the thing that was happening. He replied; ''it's probably me, I think I have an issue on my end'' (he said in broken English). So he went offline and I haven't seen him since. Now everytime I try to play I can't get into matches anymore. I also can't change my password or put two-step-authentication on my account., because EA doesn't send me the email that I should be getting to set this up. 

So now I'm kind of afraid they did something to my account because I've no idea what some people are capable of online. Is my account or even my PC safe? I just think it's very odd that this is all happening right after I met this guy. Does anyone on this forum have a clue of what's happening? I'm really confused and scared to lose my account. EA live support also isn't online right now so they won't be able to assist me. Why can't I play anymore? What do I do now?

Message 1 of 1 (167 Views)