I need help with logging in

by dr_lol116

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help with logging in

★★★ Newbie

I cant log in to my EA account for apex legends because I already have one active: is there any way to disable and log in to it on ps4 since I changed countries and can not spend any money on the game and don't want to start from the beginning.

Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need help with logging in

Community Manager

@dr_lol116 Whenever you make a PS4 account, it will need to be linked to an EA Account in order to play Apex. If you access your PS4 ID and it is connecting to an EA account that would be the account you play from.

If you are wanting to use a different EA Account with your PS4, you would want to look at our Help article about unlinking a platform account.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dr_lol116 Whenever you make a PS4 account, it will need to be linked to an EA Account in order to play Apex. If you access your PS4 ID and it is connecting to an EA account that would be the account you play from.

If you are wanting to use a different EA Account with your PS4, you would want to look at our Help article about unlinking a platform account.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

But that isn't the issue, the issue is I can't log in to my Apex Legends account but you can't log in on ps4 and you have to create a new account if you want to play Apex on a different account but same ps4 (the reason I am switching accounts is so that I can buy the battle pass but I am in a different country and can't get a PS4 gift card to then spend money so I want to make a new account and have it set to Canada and I then get a Canadian gift card and buy it from here) (my PlayStation account is set to another country and PlayStation doesn't allow you to change countries so I need to make a new account with it set to Canada to buy something) so I'm wondering if there is a way to log in to my EA account from a different ps4 account

Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)