Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? EuroGangsta
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/28/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:15
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix your stupid game once for all! I’m tired of this! I’m playing and winning and then out of a sudden the game freezes.... and there's nothing you can do after one minute the game quits itself and get you to the home screen and it counts it as a game played and a lost I’m tired of this bullshit that's 3 games for the last two fut champions leagues! Fix your stupid game and I want my 3 wins I don’t care how you going to give them to me otherwise I’m telling all my friends not to play your stupid thing that you call a game!
What happens when the bug occurs? It happens that it counts the match as played and it counts it as a loss for me even tho the game breaks at 2-1 lead for me
What should be happening instead? Should give me the win

Fix your stupid game and I want my wins!

[Profanity, formating SPAM, ALL CAPS SPAM and Inappropriate image removed as not inline with AHQ Forum Rules]

Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)

Re: I'm tired of your stupid game!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I hate PES, but if I don't get my 3 wins by the end of this FUT Champions Weekend League, I'm switching to PES for sure!!! I've been playing 40 games for 2 days like a dog, not hanging out with my girlfriend or friends and when this happens is ridiculous...you guys are joking with our dedication.....
Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)

Re: I'm tired of your stupid game!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice
Have you tried anything so far? Reinstall? Anything?
Message 3 of 3 (328 Views)