I'm starting to get Angry

by SlimJackson86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm starting to get Angry

★★★ Novice
Search results: Why is my NFS Heat not working since your last update I'm not able to get pass main menu 😡where it says Press A to start, I'm pressing A and nothing happens 😡😡😡This has been going on since your last update and i know dam well I can't be the only one going thru this 😡😡I swear to F****** God if you guy's don't get it together I'm done with the Need for speed Franchise Going back to Forza, Need NEW PATCH ASAP OR IM DONE

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm starting to get Angry

@SlimJackson86 This is currently an on-going issue for Xbox One users playing NFS Heat.

Link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Data-Collection-Xbox-Cannot-get-past-quot-Sign-in-as-quot... 

There is a temporary workaround for this issue in the link above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

All Replies

@SlimJackson86 This is currently an on-going issue for Xbox One users playing NFS Heat.

Link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Data-Collection-Xbox-Cannot-get-past-quot-Sign-in-as-quot... 

There is a temporary workaround for this issue in the link above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (318 Views)

★ Pro
@SlimJackson86 And than you still got the people saying don't buy Xbox lmao. EA please listen to the fans or this game is just dead and wasted potential! For real, I have been angry on this game being broken on launch. But now you guys released an update that breaks the whole game.
Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)