Re: I m playing in pc-steam. I cant add my friend on xbox one

by adroiid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I m playing in pc-steam. I cant add my friend on xbox one

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I m playing in pc-steam. I cant add my friend on xbox one. 

I restart my computer 

I changed my server 

I do anything.... 

But i cant play with him. 

Message 1 of 6 (671 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SEYYEDALIN Do both you and your friend have cross-play enabled and open on your in-game settings? If so can you both make sure your privacy settings are open to finding friends on your account page?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (655 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SEYYEDALIN Do both you and your friend have cross-play enabled and open on your in-game settings? If so can you both make sure your privacy settings are open to finding friends on your account page?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium My problem isnt solved
Message 3 of 6 (649 Views)

Community Manager
@SEYYEDALIN To confirm where you and your friends able to go through the steps above?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did those steps and i still cant add my xbox friend or my nitendo friend and im on pc??? i need help asap

Message 5 of 6 (553 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Yes, I’ve tried all of the above and also going to EA and making sure I could find him with a GamerTag. I still can’t find my little brother who plays on Xbox S and I play on PC
Message 6 of 6 (430 Views)