I’m only getting 12 points for Apex Arenas Ranked

by ultra2k18

Original Post

Re: I’m only getting 12 points for Apex Arenas Ranked

★★★ Newbie

Honestly just look into, I'm literally getting more kills and damage than my teammates, and there getting 80 points while I get 12. It's unfair and you should fix it.

Message 11 of 27 (1,302 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. How is this working as intended!? If so care to explain instead of just saying its working as intended? its clearly not. +12 for a win -30 for a loss and im in Plat 4?!?! Are you serious?

Message 12 of 27 (1,286 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I solo que almost exclusively. And I am consistently getting teammates that are much lower level than I am. In order to win a game I need to do 5x the damage of my teammates just to be competitive (i.e. not lose 3 straight rounds). And then I get 20-30 if I manage to hard carry to a win and then -12 to -20 for losses. If this is as intended then as intended is really really bad. Is there nothing you can do about this? Attaching a screenshot example of a loss.

Message 13 of 27 (1,252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There’s absolutely NO WAY this is working as intended. That’s a BS response. I win 8/10 placements and land in silver.. grind constantly up to gold4 while my friend breezes through to plat and we’re almost not about to

play together bc of it and I am ALWAYS doing better. It’s a crap system. I’m not even getting more than +12 after winning 4-5 games in a row!? It needs to just be taken out and redone. So what y’all made a mistake... it doesn’t become a problem until you pass that mistake off as “functioning as intended”. Which is now what you’re doing... these are the instances where y’all lose our respect. 

Message 14 of 27 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DgkAllDay09sure this is working as intended ... but not for us.
EA needs a way to push their special customers to skilllevels they want to have but arent capable to reach.
All the non disclosure about this topic only can lead to one conclussion, they rig the game on their behalf.
They have proven quite a lot of times, that hunting cheaters isnt in their interest, fixing bugs is 2nd priority but bling bling has to be there on time for the ppl to spend their dollars for a totally rigged shitshow.
I really enjoyed the game until Season 7, then they really tried hard to * it up for most of us.

Message 15 of 27 (1,213 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic

You guys need to seriously rethink the "intended" system. You are basically telling me with this MMR that I am a trash player who doesn't deserve to make it last gold while my friends breeze on by me to diamond while we play together. What a joke. I put in just as much work and contribution as them and get 12-24 points per win while they get 56-150. 

Message 16 of 27 (1,178 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic we are having this problem from the beggining and i got stuck is diamond 1
because it give me 12 per win and took me 28 or 32 per lose my friend
we had 2 updates since you replied this and it is intended? Disappointed
Message 17 of 27 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worst explanation i have ever heard. Thanks devs! 

Message 18 of 27 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have to agree. Total b.s. stuck on gold 3 for weeks because of +12 ap. I could win 20 arenas in a row, thats all I get.

Message 19 of 27 (943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is it working as Intended.. in ranked BR you can literally get 40+ xp for doing very little and simply surviving into the top 5 with 0 kills or damage whereas I played a ranked arenas game last night where I finished with 9 kills, 5 assists, 10 knocks and over 2500 damage to receive 13 ap as a reward. It's virtually impossible to grind to get up the ranks if you are a casual player and seems that if you score badly on the initial ranking challenge or don't have a consistent squad to play with and get many consecutive wins you can't get the ap to rank up. I initially thought it was linked to kills and damage but it seems the ap system is actually broken 

Message 20 of 27 (851 Views)