I'm not getting my twitch drops while watching EAMaddenNFL Streams

by TehManBob

Original Post

I'm not getting my twitch drops while watching EAMaddenNFL Streams

★★ Novice

Yes my account is linked, not getting drops. I linked Friday watched for the tournament 8 hours Saturday got nothing. I watched the Snow Beast Stream tonight and still nothing and I'm watching the Doritoes stream atm and I'm not getting a thing. I have to say I'm really upset I love madden but this is a deal breaker for me.

My twitch channel is twitch/TehManHD here is a screenshot of it saying EA is linked to my account. I feel that this should be made up to me, tbh its only fair. 

I'm also getting notifications in twitch to link account how is that possible when its already linked? 

Message 1 of 4 (3,983 Views)

Re: I'm not getting my twitch drops while watching EAMaddenNFL Streams

★★ Novice

I tried to unlink and try to link again to see if it would fix it getting this error when I try. please help 

Message 2 of 4 (3,963 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TehManBob

One thing you'll want to definitely check first is whether you're using the correct e-mail address when linking up the accounts.

Here is how you can check what e-mail address is associated with your EA account.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/find-your-ea-account-email-address-using-your-game/

Once you know you have the correct e-mail address, visit your Twitch account and remove the EA connection from your settings.

You'll still need to un-link the Twitch account from your EA account too. Here is how to do that.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-and-twitch/

Hope that helps. Keep in mind that you'll need to watch streams while they're live from beginning to the end. Good luck!

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (3,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

haven't gotten anything but Jim Brown and some uniforms. Nothing since then and I watch it all

Message 4 of 4 (3,674 Views)