I'm missing cards in PvZ Heroes

by SmallHotChocolat

Original Post

I'm missing cards in PvZ Heroes

★ Apprentice
I made a post yesterday on the PvZ Heroes board and was instructed to come here. Basically, I had four copies of two different cards, and obtained one more of each through the game's quests while playing offline. Since I had four copies already I decided to uncraft them to obtain Sparks, but you can only do that while online. So I momentarily turned on my mobile data and quickly recycled the cards. When I had finished, the game said I no longer had 5 copies, but 4 copies as before. I then turned off my mobile data and closed the app. When I returned later that day, my game alerted me that one of my decks was incomplete. I checked the deck and found I was missing exactly 1 Pepper MD in that deck, THEN discovered the same had happened to one of my Zombie decks. It was incomplete and I was missing 1 Dog Walker. The game says I have 3 copies of each, but that cannot be. As I stated, I obtained a 5th copy of both and only recycled 1 bringing the total cards I should have to 4. I haven't got any way to prove that I had the 4th copy of the two cards named previously, but I'd like to know if there is any way I can get them back without having to purchase a pack/craft them, or at least what may have caused this to happen and how to avoid it. I'd hate to lose a more meaningful card because of this.
Message 1 of 1 (487 Views)