Accepted Solution

I'm level 71 and haven't received the training protocol droid portrait

★★★ Novice

Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm level 71 and haven't received the training protocol droid portrait

Community Manager
Hi @ManTortured,

Have you tried some troubleshooting steps to see if that helps the content come through? We have a guide here that outlines steps you can try depending on the device type, try those steps: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/m-...

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (293 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @ManTortured,

Have you tried some troubleshooting steps to see if that helps the content come through? We have a guide here that outlines steps you can try depending on the device type, try those steps: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/m-...

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Thank you. I had been looking for the post to comment that the problem has been resolved. Thank you
Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)