All Star Game "The One" crashing

by Key_Manuel

Original Post

Re: CE-34878-0) error message

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problems with the one too..It deleted all my data and when i try to go back into it will just crash with the same error message. It's sad because live has a lot of potential this year. But all these issues is making me regret supporting it. Let's hope an update comes soon

Message 11 of 20 (2,238 Views)

★ Novice
Right, I had high hopes for it even convinced friends to get it over 2k but now im regretting ever buying it in the first place
Message 12 of 20 (2,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's Happens To Me The Second Day I Played NBA Live 18 Smh My Player Went From An 83 Overall To 74 Overall. I Had To Start All Over To Upgrade My Player's Attributes Again. My Advice For You It Simple Don't Read Any In-Game Text Message On The One Mode It Might Crashed And Corrupted Your Data Again!!
Message 13 of 20 (2,210 Views)

★★★ Novice

Completely regret buying this, worst part is Sony doesn't refund you if the game is digitally bought. How could this happen? everyone is experiencing this and not a single fix or response from EA since. Game is unplayable.

Message 14 of 20 (2,186 Views)

NBA Live 18 CE-34878-0

★ Novice
Please fix it been three day and I still can't continue to play my career very disappointing.
Message 15 of 20 (2,191 Views)

Do EA ever plan on fixing the CE-34878-0 game breaking glitch?

★★★ Novice

Seriously, what's going on? It's been 4 days without any acknowledgement from EA. Clearly judging by the amount of people who have complained about it, this is a serious issue. Are there any plans to fix this or have we all essentially been scammed into buying a broken product?

Message 16 of 20 (2,168 Views)

Re: error code CE-34878-0 on PS4 after Scouting Combine Game - The One

Community Manager

@abc1982899427

Can you put your PS4 in Safe Mode and then perform number 5: Rebuild Database

Please report back here on your results after rebuilding the database, thanks.

barry.png
Message 17 of 20 (2,154 Views)

Re: error code CE-34878-0 on PS4 after Scouting Combine Game - The One

★★★ Novice

I won't speak for him, but I'm experiencing the same issue whenever I talk to my coach on career mode and I tried rebuilding database it doesn't work.

Message 18 of 20 (2,139 Views)

All Star Game "The One" crashing

★★★ Newbie
When playing "The One" mode and I make it to the All-star match, the error message (CE-34878-0) appears and then the game closes. I have seen others post about this but there has not been a response for months. Please update the game and/or assist us with having this error cease.
Message 19 of 20 (1,978 Views)

Re: All Star Game "The One" crashing

★★★ Newbie
Am having the same problem on the Allstar game can't finish the game it crashes with the error. This is so frustrating.
Message 20 of 20 (1,871 Views)