Banned for Cheating.?

by ItzJustTerror

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm Banned....for not playing???

★★★ Newbie

I can't play Apex after YEARS of not playing and when I try and get into a game i get kicked out and it says that im banned. How the heck am I banned if i haven't played for years...? 

Message 1 of 4 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm Banned....for not playing???

Community Manager

@UnitBeatz_SS @FROSTT20 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (415 Views)

All Replies

Banned for Cheating.?

★★★ Newbie

I played a game of apex with a few friends last night no issues went just fine and i got on this morning and my account was banned ? for cheating? i’m confused as to why i was banned i haven’t used cheats. i need help! if anyone has any insight as to how i can get this appealed that’s be great! i’m just confused as to why i get banned from my favorite game for basically nothing..

User:ItzJustTerror on pc

Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

well get ready u might as well look at this i got ban for same * then unban to banned again they dont care about us no matter how much we love the game. was playing with my little brother and after the 4th match during a battle i got server problem then ban not only that i made a post about it and got my post deleted and a warning for it  DF55D59B-4E42-45BF-B16B-FFE3AC5709EA.png0C0DA782-7CCE-4445-AF64-8C52EA1671C1.pngAA73AC0F-2BD2-4443-8CA5-A819239C4B3E.png

Message 3 of 4 (435 Views)

Community Manager

@UnitBeatz_SS @FROSTT20 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (416 Views)