Re: I love how the replays don't show the "poor wifi" activity when it

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

I love how the replays don't show the "poor wifi" activity when it occurs

★★ Novice

It's increasingly becoming suspicious to me how frequently I am starting to see network connectivity interruptions when playing against specific people. What concerns me even more is that I'm the sysadmin of the network where I most frequently play, and we have done extensive network testing to ensure low latency and high throughput for over 300 simultaneous users. When I observe the connectivity problems in this game, there's absolutely not a single thing going on with the wireless network to which I am connected. It's impossible for me to believe that this "poor wifi" is affecting both people, as I have seen in replays how the other person in the game continues to perform actions normally. I can't believe that the devs would allow for this kind of asynchronous behavior and wouldn't instead pause activity on both sides in the event of a connectivity interruption. This is exactly the kind of thing which drives people away from this game and prevents it from being taken seriously.

Message 1 of 3 (422 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Axelay and thank you for your feedback.

Are you seeing the network warnings only when battling specific opponents or at specific times? Did you try switching to 3G/4G to see if that can improve your gameplay?

Lastly, do you have your Player ID (Settings -> About) available so we can check our logs? Thank you!

Message 2 of 3 (396 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately I'm having exactly the same problem.
On almost every second match I get a constant "Poor Network" notification and heavy lagging throughout the entire match.

I have a constant 5G Wifi network running on 100/100 Mbps with 0% loss (tests done on the smartphone I'm playing).

If it helps, my id is: NAG25#smppzjj5.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)