Re: I lost my progress why?

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my progress why?

★★★ Newbie

I have done all the trouble shooting ( restarting game, updates, hard restarting, etc ) and my problems keep continuing. My newest technical problem is battle point loss. I am posting a picture of an example. Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (631 Views)

Accepted Solution

If this screenshot is from phase 1 of the Sith Triumvirate raid, then what you are seeing is normal.

The Raid Boss Darth Nihilus has a purple protection bar, that functions similarly to the protection bar of player characters. You have to reduce the protection bar to 0 before you can damage his health. He regenerates protection on every turn, when he consumes his minions, and whenever a character with Defense Down uses a basic attack on him.

In your screenshot, your overall score is ONLY the damage done to Nihilus' health bar. Any damage done to his protection does not count towards your score.

However, each individual character shows the total damage that it did both to Protection and Health. This is why if you add up all the damage that your characters did, it adds up to more than your score - your team did all the "score" damage plus additional damage to the protection.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (601 Views)

All Replies

If this screenshot is from phase 1 of the Sith Triumvirate raid, then what you are seeing is normal.

The Raid Boss Darth Nihilus has a purple protection bar, that functions similarly to the protection bar of player characters. You have to reduce the protection bar to 0 before you can damage his health. He regenerates protection on every turn, when he consumes his minions, and whenever a character with Defense Down uses a basic attack on him.

In your screenshot, your overall score is ONLY the damage done to Nihilus' health bar. Any damage done to his protection does not count towards your score.

However, each individual character shows the total damage that it did both to Protection and Health. This is why if you add up all the damage that your characters did, it adds up to more than your score - your team did all the "score" damage plus additional damage to the protection.