Re: I lost my proggres because of game crash -sims mobile-

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my proggres because of game crash -sims mobile-

★★ Novice

I deleted the game 10 hours ago and i decided to download it again. I download the game and i chose my old data. But the game crashed and it mixed my two data. My old data and my new data. Something weird happened. I was level 1 but i had my old apperence. Also i hadnt my torso and my hair. I chose my old data im sure. So i deleted the game and dowload it again. But this time my old data was gone. I had 2 options. Level 1 old data and new game. I was level 20, i work hard for this game and NOW I LOST IT BECAUSR OF GAME CRASH. I want my old data back. Please help. Also i added a picture about mixed game

Message 1 of 18 (2,809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@wxffvhqpek8o 

Okay, I'm afraid if you were previously playing on a guest account, we wouldn't be able to help look into restoring the progress from that previous account. Make sure you're linked up now so in case this happens again, we can look into restoring the progress for you. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 18 (2,741 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey there @wxffvhqpek8o,

Were you playing on a guest account, or did you have your account linked up through Google Play, Game Center or Facebook? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 18 (2,772 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire im not sure but i guess i was playing on a guest account. When i chose my old data it was from cloud
Message 3 of 18 (2,768 Views)

Community Manager

@wxffvhqpek8o 

So you had never linked your account following these steps

solaire.png

Message 4 of 18 (2,762 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire I was connected google play i guess because i didnt saw someting like 'connect to google play'
Message 5 of 18 (2,753 Views)

★★ Novice
@wxffvhqpek8o Now i created a new account and this account is connected to google play. It means my old account wasnt connected i guess Frown
Message 6 of 18 (2,747 Views)

Community Manager

@wxffvhqpek8o 

Okay, I'm afraid if you were previously playing on a guest account, we wouldn't be able to help look into restoring the progress from that previous account. Make sure you're linked up now so in case this happens again, we can look into restoring the progress for you. 

solaire.png

Message 7 of 18 (2,742 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire yes i didnt linked up my account but this is not the reason of my problem. Reason is game crashs. I lose my account because of a game crash. EA should fix the crashs.
Message 8 of 18 (2,725 Views)

★★ Novice
@wxffvhqpek8o Thanks for the solutions btw
Message 9 of 18 (2,718 Views)

★★ Novice
@wxffvhqpek8o so if EA cant give my account to me at least they should give me a gift check for sims mobile. Idk i just want compensation for my gone account
Message 10 of 18 (2,712 Views)