I lost my bed

by gdssjbfeugdd

Original Post

I lost my bed

★★★ Newbie

I bought a nice big bed and I have had it for a while now but all of a sudden it disappeared and I can’t find it anywhere. The game acknowledges that I have bought it in the shop with the change of colour from blue to green. I really don’t want to have to buy it again because at the moment I do not have enough simoleons. Please help me find a way to get it back.

Message 1 of 3 (638 Views)

Re: I lost my bed

Community Manager
Hi @gdssjbfeugdd,

I've catching up on some of the threads in here and spotted yours. It's been a while since this was shared. Were you able to locate the item?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (508 Views)

Re: I lost my bed

Community Manager
Hi @gdssjbfeugdd,

It's been a while since you were last active. I'll close this thread out here. If you're still running into issues, please pop open a new thread and add some more information.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (462 Views)