Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I lost my bed

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

I lost my bed

★★★ Newbie

I bought a nice big bed and I have had it for a while now but all of a sudden it disappeared and I can’t find it anywhere. The game acknowledges that I have bought it in the shop with the change of colour from blue to green. I really don’t want to have to buy it again because at the moment I do not have enough simoleons. Please help me find a way to get it back.

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @gdssjbfeugdd,

I've catching up on some of the threads in here and spotted yours. It's been a while since this was shared. Were you able to locate the item?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (89 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @gdssjbfeugdd,

It's been a while since you were last active. I'll close this thread out here. If you're still running into issues, please pop open a new thread and add some more information.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (43 Views)
Twitter Stream