I lost all skins and cosmetics and my progress got reset

by bluigissb

Original Post

I lost all skins and cosmetics and my progress got reset

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I logged in today to find all of my skins and heirlooms and progress are reset. i've have spent so much money on this account and have had it for a really long time please help me, my EA account says that it started in 9/28/2021 but that is not true! I've had this account since before covid!

Message 1 of 5 (598 Views)

Re: I lost all skins and cosmetics and my progress got reset

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@bluigissb Hi, that sounds like there's some sort of account mixup.

If you reach out to support, they can take a closer look. Be sure to grab any evidence you have showing old purchases and such, it may help with tracking down what happened.

Edit: including support link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David what do you mean by that is there a umber i can call?
Message 3 of 5 (541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey David the same thing happened to me but i linked my Nintendo to my Xbox account I'm in the same clan but I don't have my legends or cosmetics please help me.

Message 4 of 5 (469 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SneezyMarlin132,

This is a slightly different situation and the thread is a bit older, so I'll be locking it here to avoid additional necroposts.

In your case it sounds like you were hoping the progress and content you'd unlocked on the Switch would carry over to the Xbox, however that is not the case.

Currently cross-progression like this does not exist in Apex Legends, which means the progress you make on one platform will stay on that platform.

Cross-progression is something we're aiming to bring to the game at a later date, but we don't currently have other information available on how that will work.

I'd definitely keep an eye out on Respawn's Twitter or the Apex boards here for future announcements as we have them, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (456 Views)