I lost all my skins and progression in Apex

by TTV-florettie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost all my skins and progression in Apex

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I havent played apex legends in a while now and about 6 months ago i got hacked, but changed my password so they could no longer use my account...

Now i have logged back in again and my account has completely been reset and I have lost all my skins along with my level which i was above lvl 100 

old clip but heres prrof of me being atleast lvl 75 

https://clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingBashfulTrollPeteZarollTie

Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I lost all my skins and progression in Apex

Community Manager

Hey @TTV-florettie,

Do you potentially have any other accounts you'd played on in the past?

Your Twitch clip shows the Season 5 lobby, however the account you're posting on wasn't even created until the following year so it's likely there's a different account with that progress.

If you're unsure of what that may be or cannot access it any longer, please reach out to support so they can try tracking this down for you with some additional account information as we're unable to discuss those types of details on the forums.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TTV-florettie,

Do you potentially have any other accounts you'd played on in the past?

Your Twitch clip shows the Season 5 lobby, however the account you're posting on wasn't even created until the following year so it's likely there's a different account with that progress.

If you're unsure of what that may be or cannot access it any longer, please reach out to support so they can try tracking this down for you with some additional account information as we're unable to discuss those types of details on the forums.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you please check this account, 

I logged into my other email and all my skins are still gone 

Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)