I lost all everything

by Gamefann

Original Post

Re: I lost all everything

★ Apprentice
They do take quite a while to respond. I believe at its most rapid, I was emailed from them once a day even if my reply was within 5 minutes.

I don’t think it’ll be hard for them to locate and fix your problem, but it’ll definitely take some time. Good luck
Message 31 of 46 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Novice
At least they email u once a day. Me. They haven’t contacted me ever since last friday. Now. Tomorrow is another friday to come. I never saw such mobile apps games to experience this kind of problem and especially not on EA products. I always put high hope on them that their product quality is great but when this happen. I couldn’t believe it. I can’t email them again. They wouldn’t even reply it.
Message 32 of 46 (1,207 Views)

★ Apprentice
In all honesty... if it were me, I’d call again, and have my case handed over to a new representative it’s been a week. I’d allow a few days, in case the person had days off or got sick, but a week..... your rep went on vacation leaving you with nothing. If you do call let them know the name of the rep that has your case and let them know that you haven’t herd from them in a week,
Message 33 of 46 (1,189 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the reply. When I spoke to EA Support on the phone 2 days ago, they were able to see that I bought simcash, and that some items were bought, and now gone. But I still haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Nothing particularly weird happened while I was updating my house. I hardly ever get random crashes and glitches on my iphone with this game, so I'm thinking maybe my phone died as soon as I plugged it up to charge, and I just didn't notice because I was rushing to make lunch. But my phone has died on me before, and when I came back no progress was lost. But as soon as I buy a boatload of simcash, errors start happpening. Seems kinda suspicious. If they can't fix it or put my items back that I've purchased, I just want my money back.
Message 34 of 46 (1,184 Views)

★ Apprentice
No problem.

From my experience, after phone support your case will be given to a rep and you’ll mostly be communicating through email. Yiu said they were able to see exactly what you purchased, and what’s missing. That’s great, that means they know exactly what needs replacing. Hopefully when you hear from them, all you’ll need to do is close the game until they say they’ve fixed your account.
Message 35 of 46 (1,173 Views)

★ Apprentice
Shaeifaza this was bad advice!! A friend of mine was having a similar problem, she issued a report to EA on the 19th of last month, they’ve just gotten back to her today. I really hope I didn’t make you call them again, and have your case closed and reopened. Apparently the reason it’s taking so long is because staff is overwhelmed
Message 36 of 46 (1,127 Views)

★★★ Novice
I couldn’t call them because I'm staying in Asian country. I just emailed them multiple times by replying their email. Seems like spamming them but they haven’t reply me since 8th may. And it say the case update on 17th may but no notice whatsoever. Its has been more than a month already
Message 37 of 46 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact problem. I was already at level 33. I opened the game again and I saw the tutorial screen. I don't know what happened. My previous game was already linked to my FAcebook and Google Play account but it's not restoring. HELP! All my hard work and money down the drain.

Message 38 of 46 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been there in the same boat with you guys, lost absolutely everything I was level 35 and had to start all over again. I contacted EA they did they couldn’t help me out. 

I gave up and made peace with it then started all over again, but another problem appeared. I bought the walletsimcash for $7.99 but till now I never did get the content I was buying. It was pending the day I bought it and even when the money is there now and the invoice from Apple saying the purchased has been successful got sent to me a week ago, the content was never got transferred into my account. Contacted EA again and their reaction was pretty horrible. I was asked for tons and tons of screenshots which is understandable but no solution was achieved it was devastating dealing with robbers.  Basically they are trying to tie up their loose ends  here so just a quick advice to you gamers make sure you’ve got enough money before you make a purchase otherwise you’d get robbed.

Message 39 of 46 (983 Views)

★★★★ Novice
After reading this, I don't think I could go through the stress of contacting an uncaring company. My phone had to be reset so I don't have screenshots. Surely they can look at all the purchase history instead of silly screenshots? That would make far more sense. I hope they enjoy the hundreds of pounds I've spent. They should be refunding everyone and fixing their game. It's outrageous.
Message 40 of 46 (1,023 Views)