Re: I logged into a different platform and I do not have my things

by Youtube_jinx_142

Original Post

Re: Can’t pick my unlocked legends Nintendo Switch

Community Manager
@boogie4210716 Hi, if you start an account on Switch, you'll be starting from scratch. There isn't cross-progression in the game, so you can't carry across progress from another platform.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 20 (518 Views)

Re: Link nintendo switch account to xbox account

EA DICE Team
@SCAR9RINC3 no stats is crossover and only friends that is crossover would be from the Clan you are in.

/Atic
Message 11 of 20 (597 Views)

Re: Legends didn’t carry over to switch

EA DICE Team
Correct. @10033111505 There is no crossprogression for consoles. @Charlie-Wraith

/Atic
Message 12 of 20 (492 Views)

Re: Nintendo swtich apex legends

EA DICE Team
Hey @ApexLose1wwwXD, there is not. There is currently no cross progression for consoles.

/Atic
Message 13 of 20 (501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic Can you comment on if there are any plans on adding cross-progression.  I think a lot of people (as I was) were assuming it work similar to FortNite and our stats from our other console would show up on Nintendo switch.  

I get that the purchases might not cross over.  But I think I should be able to at least play as a default skin, but still work towards increasing my rank?  No?

Message 14 of 20 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My brother had the same issue. I've been trying to sign into my account but tells me that it cant do it at the moment which i am very confused because i am doing all my log information right

Message 16 of 20 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue with my pen account. . . I have so much stuff on my PlayStation but now my switch doesn't have it

Message 17 of 20 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @Noahm5228 @panduhgaming, there is currently no cross-play progression on console for APEX. So what you have done on PlayStation won't be moved over to Switch for example.

/Atic

Message 18 of 20 (483 Views)

Re: EA account linked to switch but none of my stuff is here.

★★★ Newbie

did you figure it out?

Message 19 of 20 (288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

email me at [edit: email address removed] my question is when are they putting it in the game

Message 20 of 20 (287 Views)