I just want my account back and decent support

by ursupportsux1

Original Post

I just want my account back and decent support

★★★ Newbie

I have spent the past 3-4 hours trying to get my EA account back just so I can play the Sims 3. This is ridiculous that your support does not have a call back feature. I spent an hour waiting for a call, and then over an hour on the phone. At 1 hour and 3 minutes into the phone call, right after verifying that I am indeed the rightful owner, the operator disconnects. Now I have waited for another hour, because for some reason support cannot contact me this time. They say it went to voicemail, but I don't even have a missed call. 

How do you not realize that you are wasting a tremendous amount of resources by refusing to incorporate a call-back feature? Now 3 other agents have had to address my ticket, try to deal with it, and have wasted their time to only put my ticket back into the overloaded queue. Even if I finally get helped by a new agent, I now have to explain everything again to the new agent. How do you not realize that this is wasting you triple or more the resources of 1 agent just finishing my support request by calling me back when we disconnected? 

Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Re: I just want my account back and decent support

★★ Novice

i am having the same  problem i cant login it keeps saying 

Your login credentials have expired. Please log-in everytime.

i had to create another account i cant even add my sims games on this one because the codes have been all ready been used.  this sucks 

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)