I just played 4 rounds of grand operations and got ZERO score ...

by General-Quillans

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I just played 4 rounds of grand operations and got ZERO score ...

★★ Novice

I just played 4 rounds of grand operations and got ZERO score. I had kills and captures etc. How can I score ZERO. It went to final conflict and I couldn't even get to the battlefield, kept saying I was out of bounds and I'd run right to the action and be in battle for a couple seconds then out of bounds and shot dead by enemy and I can't shoot back.

ALSO... the amount of hacks and cheats is unbelievable. The only way to make this an even fight is to give EVERYONE THE SAME CHEATS and level the playing field. Right now it's like the Patriots playing a high school team and celebrating their mighty victory like it was something special. Rant rant rant...

Message 1 of 3 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I just played 4 rounds of grand operations and got ZERO score ...

★★★ Guide

When you say you got zero score - could it be you are referring to the ToW chapter-score? If so, did you already reach rank 40 of the present chapter, because if you did you will not receive additional ToW-points.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

When you say you got zero score - could it be you are referring to the ToW chapter-score? If so, did you already reach rank 40 of the present chapter, because if you did you will not receive additional ToW-points.

Message 2 of 3 (271 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks. I don't play games at all, this one came with the new graphics card I bought. So gave it a try and got totally hooked.

Thanks for the simple explanation.
Message 3 of 3 (254 Views)