Re: I just got ban, and they say im hacking pls help

by Inmate_Squirrels

Original Post

I just got ban, and they say im hacking pls help

★★ Novice

I just got ban, i just got back from work, and all of a sudden i got ban, i sent a response through ea support and they decline my request, what can i do to get my account back, pls help, i didnt even use hack.

Message 1 of 9 (442 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Lucypher

I'm afraid we're not able to review any account bans or actions, here on Answers HQ. Our Terms of Service team can take a look if you believe the rules weren't broken/if you feel the ban was mistakenly added to your account. This FAQ will be a helpful guide for all things EA Bans and Suspensions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

However if the rules were broken, then the ban would be correctly placed and the investigation would confirm that. In those cases, no amount of appeals would help reverse that ban. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 9 (429 Views)

★★ Novice

yes i know all the rules , and i didnt break any of that, its just not fair when you ban someone who play decent, i dont know what to do anymore man, i just bought my favorite wraith set for 30 bucks, and they just ban me like that? i mean come oh man

Message 3 of 9 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lucypher Did you buy that set recently ? If so i can confirm that theres a partition in EA which bans players even if they do nothing and force them to create new account and pay for even more skins. Many of my friends got banned for nothing or some ridicilous reasons after they buying skins or battle pass.
Message 4 of 9 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Inmate_Squirrels , i just bought voidwalker, for at least maybe 2 weeks, i mean for what i hack right? to waste $30 bucks, i never hacked in my entire life

Message 5 of 9 (357 Views)

Community Manager

@Inmate_Squirrels 

Please don't spread false information like this. Account bans or suspensions can happen for a number of reasons, but no one is intentionally banning accounts solely to force people to make a new account. 

If your account has been actioned the best thing to do would be to contact the TOS team, as EA_Lanna mentioned earlier. 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 9 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent

Hello, how can they tell im hacking they cant even prove im hacking, its not fair, i play apex since season 1 and now this, im disappointed by how lack of work the ban team are, i mean how can they not tell the differences between hack aim and naturally

Message 7 of 9 (305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sorry, i didn't meant to point and shame but got multiple friends banned for cheating while i can vouch for they are not. TOS team is gives same answer over and over and in that situation we got two options. 1- My friends and this guy are cheating and this can be proven with any form of evidence 2- Many conspiracies can be written here. Real point and shame is "You are cheating, heres your ban, have a nice day!"

Message 8 of 9 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got banned with recently bought battle pass account. 

Message 9 of 9 (219 Views)