Re: I have not received my 2,000 apex coins in over 72 hours

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have not received my 2,000 apex coins in over 72 hours

★★★ Newbie

I bought the apex legends octane edition pack on 3/30/20 I received everything but my 1,000 apex coins. I bought 1,000 apex coins on 4/01/20 and have yet to receive them either. I have tried everything. I can’t get ahold of anyone on EA support to help it’s like they don’t even have a support team. I contacting Microsoft and tried just about everything you can possibly imagine over the last few days and still nothing. Please somebody help. 

Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @spenzo20

I'm afraid that missing coins are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to pull up your account and help out with that. 

The contact options for EA Help are a bit limited at the moment due to the ongoing global situation. For more details I'd recommend checking out this thread: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

If you're having trouble getting a case set up through the EA Help site you can also reach them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @spenzo20

I'm afraid that missing coins are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to pull up your account and help out with that. 

The contact options for EA Help are a bit limited at the moment due to the ongoing global situation. For more details I'd recommend checking out this thread: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

If you're having trouble getting a case set up through the EA Help site you can also reach them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)