Re: I have great internet but the connection to APEX servers is really bad

by D1-_-Vibez

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I hope apex head quarters sees this but I am on the same wifi as my freind in the same room but I will have really bad server connections and I'll be bouncing all over the place but he won't be and he'll be only on 40 ping the servers are getting so bad that it's making me lose rp at this point I could have been in platinum 3 if it wasn't for the server connections and I have clips of up being in the same game and it's really really bad plz do something

Message 21 of 26 (667 Views)

★ Novice
@jaxon7362 The last few weeks this game has been almost unplayable for me during peak times. It's crazy to be 8 seasons in and still have these issues. They've made millions from this game, they should fix the servers or they are going to lose me and others as a consistent player.
Message 22 of 26 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

You say the same BS in ever single post I've seen talking about this issue, and when they reply saying it doesn't work you disappear like Houdini. Game is unplayable for some many people because of the garbage servers and horrible code. Absolute joke. 

Message 23 of 26 (624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I really hope a dev or something sees this. I have played this game since it came out on steam, and season 7 I had no issues. And then season 8 is when it all went down hill. I cant put into words how much i love and adore and want to keep playing, but i dont know if i can. And that hurts to say, it really hurts. I had a recent birthday, and my birthday wish is that you please solve this issue. Please. We all love this game, and we want to play it, but its getting impossible.

Message 24 of 26 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Classic EA servers running apex, been having issues for years on this game dropped it a couple of years ago cause of bad servers and ping issues and came back recently and not surprised to see things haven't changed. Terrible connections to servers massive ping spikes and horrible anti-cheat software.

Message 25 of 26 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me every single ranked game. I have been lagged out 7 TIMES IN ONE DAY and can't even hit platinum because of the poorly built servers. I lose double the points every single time. At this point the game isn't playable at all just shutdown the servers.

Message 26 of 26 (464 Views)