I have been Banned and on apex but i haven't played the game in over a year.

by XxashymaplexX

Original Post

I have been Banned and on apex but i haven't played the game in over a year.

★★ Novice

I have tried to get in contact with EA I have made a case over a week ago and no reply. I'm getting extremely discouraged if its even worth fighting anymore. I don't know what to do at this point.

I was banned on apex legends, I have not had that game downloaded for close to a year so I'm surprised when i redownload the game to find out im banned. I think my account was compromised.

Message 1 of 9 (434 Views)

Re: I have been Banned and on apex but i haven't played the game in over a year.

★★★★ Novice
@XxashymaplexX same here. send a ticked 10 days ago and still waiting
Message 2 of 9 (427 Views)

Re: I have been Banned and on apex but i haven't played the game in over a year.

★★ Apprentice

Same exact issue, 7 days and still waiting Frown

Message 3 of 9 (396 Views)

★★ Novice

same for me, i wish this game was made by literally anyone else so i could actually play it

Message 4 of 9 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah i haven't played since Season 2 and I come back to a ban, only realising my account was hacked last year Sleepy

I got passed around like a ciggie 

Message 5 of 9 (357 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey,  @YoshinuDono @XxashymaplexX  @RPCBigMagnus  @Saxhleeel @PromHedaTT when it comes to banned accounts it's not something we can help with on the forums and to dispute your ban please follow our EA help link https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

/Atic
Message 6 of 9 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep already did, waiting on a reply for a week , cheer mate

Message 7 of 9 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic i have done this im still waiting on a reply its been two weeks now since i opened my first case.

Message 8 of 9 (308 Views)

★ Novice
@XxashymaplexX i too have been banned and raised a case but no reply even after weeks
Message 9 of 9 (297 Views)