Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I have anthem for Xbox one and it keeps freezing

by AbC5509a9739617

Original Post

I have anthem for Xbox one and it keeps freezing

★★★★★ Newbie

Can anyone help me figure out why my game (anthem) keeps freezing up and my audio isn’t working when I launch it?

Message 1 of 4 (60 Views)

Re: I have anthem for Xbox one and it keeps freezing

Hey @AbC5509a9739617

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried highlighting Anthem on the Home Screen, going to "Manage Game" and seeing if there's any updates that need to be installed?

I would also recommend clearing your MAC Address, and doing a hard reset on your Console.

Go to Settings, Network, Advanced Settings, Alternate MAC Address, and Clear. Then unplug your console for about 30 seconds or so and plug it back in.

Let us know if this works for you.

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (41 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve tried the manage game part, but I’ll try the hard reset when I get home from work tomorrow and get back to you, thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (38 Views)

@AbC5509a9739617,

Thanks for the update.

Keep us posted Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 4 of 4 (36 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help