Re: I have an endless loading screen.

by proxos666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have an endless loading screen.

★★ Novice

After i log in, i am sent to an endless loading screen. I have looked up everything online and nothing has worked. I tried deleting the bit raider stuff which didint work, I tried changing my computer language to English(UK) which i guess worked for alot of people but it did nothing for me. I dont know what is going on but swtor was working perfectly fine last night and now its messed up.

Message 1 of 4 (485 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@Gianantonio555

This is likely related to the issues earlier

See Here mention if this persists tomorrow

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Gianantonio555

Without any Logs it is a blind turkey shoot, but lets see if this gets you back up and running.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/Guide-quot-How-to-install-Swtor-Correctly-and-ad...

I would specifically look at the firewalls- re-add them or re-validate them; ensure you have all 6 exclusions.. 3x in and 3x out.

Message 2 of 4 (463 Views)

★★ Novice

There can be many reasons. If not knowing what happened before it's impossible to really give help.

Is it one character or all?

If it's one character the problem is probably located with that character or where it's trying to load to. I've had this myself after I had a character logged off or disconnected while inside someone else's stronghold. If that happens to be the case for you contact the SH owner to load into his or her SH before you log in, or send in a ticket requesting a location reset explaining this is the case.

If it's for all characters it may be a broken client or a bad connection. I've had DC's on loading screens in the past that put me on infinite loading screens. A client repair might fix that, but you removed Bitraider things, which lead to re-downloading a part or all? Though I'd personally get your client as non-streaming altogether if that's not what you did already, I hear too many bad things about Bitraider and thankfully didn't need to get a completely new install since that came. Changing away from that requires a full download however before being able to play again.

I hope that helps to some degree, or that it may help you offer more details. I don't know if I can offer more help, but with enough information someone may.

Message 3 of 4 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Gianantonio555

This is likely related to the issues earlier

See Here mention if this persists tomorrow

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (432 Views)