I got perma banned and hopefully have my account restored

by TTV_HyperK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got perma banned and hopefully have my account restored

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Mako hello sorry to bother you. During so November you would have dealt with a post referring to some dude and his duo getting perma banned and he never received his account back and as for the others using open mic using racial slurs, inappropriate behaviour, and so on never were punished. Yeah this is same that’s happening to me but coming from a teenager. As soon as I found out I went into shock and prayed to god it wasn’t real and unfortunately it was and I burst into tears. So I’ll explain. I was playing arenas to calm myself down from ranked and then I came across these two kids which were fine at first but when we started to lose they started swearing at me and telling me to kill myself and one of them said the n word. Now I started to get a bit frustrated and kept it together then one of the kids said go kill yourself, your so bad at the game, and saying u have 3k kills I don’t devote my life to playing this game and then about 12 seconds left before the next round began I went to type “I play in free time, go frag”. I rushed to type it then it ended up coming out like this, “ I play in free tim u *”. I have had previous suspension before for calling a adult a * and then after learning from that I knew I can’t slip up again or else that’s the end of I my account and all the stuff I worked for. I have sent a appeal already and hoping the remove the sanction or turn it into a weekly ban. It’s fine if the ban isn’t lifted immediately, I just want to know that my account isn’t forever gone and can be revived. So if you can do anything about this then that would be amazing cause I don’t want to lose everything I spent on it and my achievements.

Kind regards

HyperK

[CM - Edited to remove attachment with inappropriate language]

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got perma banned and hopefully have my account restored

Champion

Heya @TTV_HyperK 

Community Managers are (as far I'm aware) not affiliated with the ToS team, so they cannot help with your case.
(I'd also recommend not to mention CM's in new threads unless you are replying to them directly or if they asked you to --> Some have certain reasons for mentioning them in their signature, so keeping an eye out for that is possibly a good thing too)

Next to that, AHQ isn't really the intended place for threads/posts related to in-game bans as it's a community platform.
You've already submitted an appeal so there's not much you can do except wait, which typically takes 72 hours before you get a response back. (Can take longer though)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Heya @TTV_HyperK 

Community Managers are (as far I'm aware) not affiliated with the ToS team, so they cannot help with your case.
(I'd also recommend not to mention CM's in new threads unless you are replying to them directly or if they asked you to --> Some have certain reasons for mentioning them in their signature, so keeping an eye out for that is possibly a good thing too)

Next to that, AHQ isn't really the intended place for threads/posts related to in-game bans as it's a community platform.
You've already submitted an appeal so there's not much you can do except wait, which typically takes 72 hours before you get a response back. (Can take longer though)

Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TTV_HyperK,

I've edited your post to remove the attached image as it contains the text that resulted in your account ban. If that resulted in a ban on the account, it's generally not best to have it posted on the forums either, thanks!

As far as the ban itself, @XHelperZ is right on here. We're unable to review account bans or suspensions on the forums, so you'd need to submit an appeal as I see you've already mentioned doing.

Our Terms of Service team will reach back out to you via email once they complete that review so please keep an eye out for that to arrive!

Mako.png
Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)