Re: I got kicked from my game and the play button is grayed out, help?

by EricGames101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got kicked from my game and the play button is grayed out, help?

★★★ Newbie

i was loading into a zombies story mode location and I got kicked mid-load, so I thought "oh I just crashed." but then the game wouldnt open when I double clicked the shortcut, so I opened origin and the play button is greyed out. HELP

Message 1 of 5 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I found a better and easy solution. Press Ctrl, Alt, and Delete on your keyboard, and open the "Task Manager" look until you find the PvZ game, click it and press End Task. Hopefully it works for your kids!

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (415 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I fixed it 

Message 2 of 5 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EricGames101 how did you fix this?  Did you just restart your computer?  This keeps happening on my kids computer and the only fix they could find was to restart the computer.  I would rather not have to do that every time this happens.  I'm hoping you found a better fix.

Message 3 of 5 (420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I found a better and easy solution. Press Ctrl, Alt, and Delete on your keyboard, and open the "Task Manager" look until you find the PvZ game, click it and press End Task. Hopefully it works for your kids!

Message 4 of 5 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks he tried that, but it didn't seem to work. The only thing that worked for him was restarting the PC.  Thanks for answering.

Message 5 of 5 (398 Views)