I got banned and im not told why.

by 96fad1e9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got banned and im not told why.

★★★ Newbie

Hello Apex Community, I'm aware that this isn't where ban appeals should be but I have to make some kind of stand and keep fighting my fight everywhere I can. I got wrongfully banned on my account. I was NEVER told a reason and it's PERMANENT, did I mention it's also my FIRST offense. The day I got banned I was playing Apex for about 30 minutes got destroyed that day with a friend so we got off in like 30 minutes. That's all I know I did, I don't know how to use hacks or cheats and I barely if at all use in-game voice chat or text unless it's with my friends and we're pretending to flirt or some dumb * in the chat like a lot of friend groups do. But I'm banned, thousands of hours, special skins, event items since season 1/2 and a good amount of dollars on the account gone. I've been a LONG time player so that's why I'm so baffled that it's just taken away for no reason and just being told to screw off. My friends got no punishment and I got a PERMANENT BAN like FOREVER for a reason I'm not being told quote "We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures." EA what is your issue, what am I some secret government drone that I don't even know of? Why is it even a permanent ban, if you think after so many seasons and time played with a slightly above average K/D means I'm cheating then Idk what to tell the rest of the community? I'm sorry but EA is a joke if this is how I'm being treated after spending time on their games and following their rules.

Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got banned and im not told why.

Community Manager

Hi @96fad1e9

It's as you said, this isn't the right place to learn more about your ban. There's not much we can do to help you from the forums with this but the original email you received from Terms of Service may help clarify your specific ban details. Please check your inbox for an email from EA on that. 

There is also this EA Help article 'Play by the rules in Apex Legends' which will list some of the most common rules broken in-game that may help. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @96fad1e9

It's as you said, this isn't the right place to learn more about your ban. There's not much we can do to help you from the forums with this but the original email you received from Terms of Service may help clarify your specific ban details. Please check your inbox for an email from EA on that. 

There is also this EA Help article 'Play by the rules in Apex Legends' which will list some of the most common rules broken in-game that may help. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it doesn't help me but explain literally every reason ever that could get you banned. I just don't know what I did different from the years I've been playing that got me banned. Why is it not for me to know why I got banned, to maybe KNOW WHAT I DID to help me prevent it again whatever it is. Is text chat trolling with friends permanently bannable or something because then you might as well ban half your player base at that point. I can't believe you seriously just get rid of people without saying why after they've been a part of you for so long.

Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)