I got Battlefield 1 early but there are Zero players playing

by Cazerox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got Battlefield 1 early but there are Zero players playing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I got the game on the 15th and since that day I always check it's always zero... I tried filtering the servers Regions: Any, Game mode: any, map: any....

Is it because of my location (middle east) or because I didnt get the early enlister edition? I posted on the BF1 forums and someone said that there are around 200 players playing but I can't find any server with players... this is my first Battlefield game is it comon for these things to happen or is it because I got the game early? I know that it's officially released on the 21st and 3 days earlier for the early enlister edition (18th)
Message 1 of 2 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got Battlefield 1 early but there are Zero players playing

Community Manager

@Cazerox Hi, can you try the quickmatch, hopefully that'll help you get a game. You can also filter by open slots. I know I've had a little trouble finding certain match types in the browser, but quickmatch got me in without much hassle. 

You could also try waiting until tonight/tomorrow morning when the Early Enlister access will open in your region. You mention not having it yourself, but trial players will still be able to play with the EE folks, so there should definitely be no lack of players. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (369 Views)

All Replies

Re: I got Battlefield 1 early but there are Zero players playing

Community Manager

@Cazerox Hi, can you try the quickmatch, hopefully that'll help you get a game. You can also filter by open slots. I know I've had a little trouble finding certain match types in the browser, but quickmatch got me in without much hassle. 

You could also try waiting until tonight/tomorrow morning when the Early Enlister access will open in your region. You mention not having it yourself, but trial players will still be able to play with the EE folks, so there should definitely be no lack of players. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (370 Views)