I got Banned How?

by eliissanta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got Banned How?

★★★ Newbie

I signed into the game after 2 months and i got an error code saying the client has been banned

Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got Banned How?

Community Manager

Hey @eliissanta,

If you haven't played in a while and are returning to find the account banned, the first thing I'd suggest is to go through these steps to make sure the account is secure. A ban may indicate someone else gained access to the account while you were gone, so we'll want to be sure you're the only one in control before continuing.

After that point you should be able to submit an appeal with the steps in this article. This is not something we're able to do on the forums, but our Terms of Service team will take another look over the circumstances of the ban and reach back out to you after the investigation.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)

All Replies

Re: I got Banned How?

Community Manager

Hey @eliissanta,

If you haven't played in a while and are returning to find the account banned, the first thing I'd suggest is to go through these steps to make sure the account is secure. A ban may indicate someone else gained access to the account while you were gone, so we'll want to be sure you're the only one in control before continuing.

After that point you should be able to submit an appeal with the steps in this article. This is not something we're able to do on the forums, but our Terms of Service team will take another look over the circumstances of the ban and reach back out to you after the investigation.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)