I got 60 days suspended for no reason

by Speedy_Killerrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account got falsely banned. What shall I do?

There are various reasons why your account may be banned or suspended. The forums team neither can directly help you with account related issues nor do the community managers have access to your account (i.e. seeing why your account got actioned) due to safety reasons.

Please see the accepted solution below for further information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team (Terms of Service) if you want to dispute your account. They are the only ones who are responsible for bans and suspensions and who know the details why your account got actioned.

By the way: if your account got banned/suspended, independent of whether the ban/suspension was justified or not, it would be a good point in time to read the rules of the game (again) in order to avoid facing a ban or suspension in the future again. You will find the rules here.

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 1 of 118 (82,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account got falsely banned. What shall I do?

If your EA account was recently actioned, please check the email address associated with your EA account for additional information. If you are unable to find the email after double-checking all folders in your email address (incl. the spam or junk folder), please contact the Terms of Service team (ToS)You will find all information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team here.

Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do

View in thread

Message 2 of 118 (82,419 Views)

All Replies

If your EA account was recently actioned, please check the email address associated with your EA account for additional information. If you are unable to find the email after double-checking all folders in your email address (incl. the spam or junk folder), please contact the Terms of Service team (ToS)You will find all information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team here.

Message 2 of 118 (82,420 Views)

★★ Guide
@Neo_Novalis You mean a link that make you justify false claims against your account because EA can't do anything right? My upheld ban still says pending from Feb. 16th even though they claimed it was justified around that time. Their processes are so thorough that they can't even close the case. So I'm sure they checked real hard. Don't buy this game.

Message 3 of 118 (82,335 Views)

I got 60 days suspended for no reason

★ Apprentice

Hi I got 7600 minutes penalty I never cheated on this game and I am sure you have done a mistake is rellay unfair for me plz help me by removing this penalty u can see my stats I am not a cheater just a normal player 

Message 4 of 118 (76,567 Views)

Banned for no reason

★★★ Novice

So I got home after hanging out at a buddies. I was playing apex on his computer and got home and was banned. I was annoyed of course but couldn’t figure out what I did. I hate cheaters and don’t use cheats myself I like to use skill not game exploits. So went to see what happend and found out my account has two infractions from 8 am and 11 am. Thing is I was sleeping during that time frame so how did I get infractions from not playing? I have spent lots of money and EA bans me permanently for something I didn’t do and when I ask what they say I broke there rules??? So apparently sleeping is breaking rules and will get your $1500 you’ve spent go down the drain…

Message 5 of 118 (76,556 Views)

Re: Banned for no reason

@Tiglit2 @Speedy_Killlerrr

I'm very sorry to read about your issues! Unfortunately, the forums team / community managers are not authorized to handle bans/suspensions. Please therefore see the described approach in the "accepted solution" (it is just marked as "accepted" for visibility reasons) how to contact the Terms of Service team (ToS) to dispute your ban.

Hope that helps and your bans will be lifted soon. good luck!

>>> If your EA account was recently actioned, please check the email address associated with your EA account for additional information. If you are unable to find the email after double-checking all folders in your email address (incl. the spam or junk folder), please contact the Terms of Service team (ToS). You will find all information about bans and suspensions and how to contact the ToS team here.<<<

Message 6 of 118 (76,528 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not asking for a fix just stating it’s frustrating that I dropped a 17 kill game then get banned an hour later. And the time frame I got my infraction I wasn’t even awake seems kinda suspicious 

Message 7 of 118 (76,503 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Tiglit2 yes, think I got you that it is frustrating. Frown sounds really weird. that's why I would create a case reporting it to the terms of service team. if you did nothing wrong they should be able to find it out and remove any actions wrongly taken at your account (for whatever reasons that happened). if you just report it here in the forum, it will not be reviewed.

Message 8 of 118 (76,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

Already did man. Just ranting at this point seeing if others have had it happen and how long it takes seeing as how next season starts in a day and I am gonna miss the race to master/pred😢

Message 9 of 118 (76,445 Views)

Anonymous

Got suspended for 7 days when i tried logging in last night and i have no idea why as i havent played a mp game in over a week. Its really frustrating that you cant talk to a person via chat, i have an email linked to my main gt that i have no access too so i have no idea what the * is going on and no one can offer me an explanation other than "check your email that you cant access because you made the email address over 20 years ago and the domain was bought out so anyone in this small category is *." I really just want a damned explanation. 

Message 10 of 118 (76,203 Views)