Re: I get this very often when playing multiplayer. It makes the game unplayable

by EA_Atic

Original Post

I get this very often when playing multiplayer. It makes the game unplayable

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi everyone. I have this problem and i would like to know how to fix it or to know what causes it. I have the game on original Xbox One and it is the digital edition. https://gfycat.com/AridShadyChanticleer

Message 1 of 4 (527 Views)

Re: I get this very often when playing multiplayer. It makes the game unplayable

EA DICE Team
Hey @-DE-Jetlag722 I took a look on the gif you have and I must be blind I don't see what you are trying point out. :P

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (469 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yea, it was not the best way to show my problem that's for sure. I did that because my Xbox One only records at 30fps and the frame freezes are fast and not really noticeable if you don't play the game. It's best if i explain the problem here and i would love someone to tell me exactly what it is. So, after the first patch for this game, i noticed that the game tends to freeze very often, it usually happens when there is a lot of action on screen. Galactic Assault is almost unplayable for me, other mods freeze too but not that often.

Message 3 of 4 (453 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @-DE-Jetlag722 I think I noticed it now the slowdown(looks like lag) part when you walk over the stone rubble?

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)