Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I get a message from Origin "contact ea help for a code to join the battlefest"

by AK_Le0

Original Post

I get a message from Origin "contact ea help for a code to join the battlefest"

★★★★ Novice

I get a message from Origin banner "contact ea help for a code to join the battlefest 2019 trial"

Message 1 of 7 (1,014 Views)

Re: I get a message from Origin "contact ea help for a code to join the bat

★★★★ Novice

I have that message too. Though i already have Battlefield V trial installed and played the weekends where it was for free. Then i saw that message "It looks like you've played a trial of Battlefield V before. Contact EA Help for a code to join the Battlefest 2019 trial."

I thought if i ask here i get a code to play besides weekends or something like that? ^^

Greetings

Message 2 of 7 (989 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @payver  @AK_Le0  You can reach out to them here: https://twitter.com/EAHelp Standard smile 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 7 (911 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thank you
Message 4 of 7 (725 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I paid for a full year of Premium Member and I suppose to have access to this game unlimited and now I have that message "contact ea help for a code"

Message 5 of 7 (708 Views)

Community Manager
@SILIK_REPTILIAN What error message are you getting trying to play Battlefield V?

/Atic

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (554 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this same message. "It looks like you've played a trial of Battlefield V before. Contact EA Help for a code to join the Battlefest 2019 trial." I played the starter mission while the trial was downloading and haven't been able to play since. Game launches then drops me back to origin.  I had two agents try to help me. One gave me a code. Still get the same message. My web account has the same thing in the header.

BTW I have never tried the Battlefield V trail until last night. Definitely not a great first impression of this game, especially since its been out a year?

Message 7 of 7 (188 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help