I get a message from Origin "contact ea help for a code to join the battlefest"

by AK_Le0

Original Post

I get a message from Origin "contact ea help for a code to join the battlefest"

★ Novice

I get a message from Origin banner "contact ea help for a code to join the battlefest 2019 trial"

Message 1 of 7 (1,598 Views)

Re: I get a message from Origin "contact ea help for a code to join the bat

★★★ Novice

I have that message too. Though i already have Battlefield V trial installed and played the weekends where it was for free. Then i saw that message "It looks like you've played a trial of Battlefield V before. Contact EA Help for a code to join the Battlefest 2019 trial."

I thought if i ask here i get a code to play besides weekends or something like that? ^^

Greetings

Message 2 of 7 (1,569 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @payver  @AK_Le0  You can reach out to them here: https://twitter.com/EAHelp Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 7 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thank you
Message 4 of 7 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I paid for a full year of Premium Member and I suppose to have access to this game unlimited and now I have that message "contact ea help for a code"

Message 5 of 7 (1,288 Views)

EA DICE Team
@SILIK_REPTILIAN What error message are you getting trying to play Battlefield V?

/Atic
Message 6 of 7 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same message. "It looks like you've played a trial of Battlefield V before. Contact EA Help for a code to join the Battlefest 2019 trial." I played the starter mission while the trial was downloading and haven't been able to play since. Game launches then drops me back to origin.  I had two agents try to help me. One gave me a code. Still get the same message. My web account has the same thing in the header.

BTW I have never tried the Battlefield V trail until last night. Definitely not a great first impression of this game, especially since its been out a year?

Message 7 of 7 (768 Views)