Re: I found a fix to the random crashing with DXR + DLSS!

by StrawberryDiesel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I found a fix to the random crashing with DXR + DLSS!

★★ Novice

Hey guys!

Just disable gaming mode in windows and use windows update with the latest update (March 12, 2019—KB4489899), after that restart your PC!
That was it for me, no crashes with DXR and DLSS in hours!  

Message 1 of 5 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice
I couldnt disable gaming mode as there wasnt a option last night as there is now for some reason. So gaming mode is on
I downloaded the new Windows update your talking about and so far 3 hours of no crashing. Cross Fingers this works

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (493 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Thanks for sharing, hope it help other people too. I had to check twice before Windows auto-update would find and download the required update but now its installing as we speak. I've always have had Gaming mode disabled so that should not be the problem. But it never hurts to check! I'll report back if i have any news surrounding this fix.!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (582 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I've tested it but it offers no solution for me. The game still crashes about once or twice a day mostly at the end of a round. @_Slayde_Killer_ And this is without DXR and the new AA stuff?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 3 of 5 (533 Views)

★★ Novice
This is with DXR and DLSS

The crashes are back now, but its diffrent, it only crashing end of the match and when i start the game, even crashing when i press costomize
Message 4 of 5 (509 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I couldnt disable gaming mode as there wasnt a option last night as there is now for some reason. So gaming mode is on
I downloaded the new Windows update your talking about and so far 3 hours of no crashing. Cross Fingers this works
Message 5 of 5 (494 Views)