I first claimed prime skin then linked with EA

by ShunLinn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I first claimed prime skin then linked with EA

★★★★★ Newbie

It's my first time with the prime drops. Tried claiming two skins for EA games - Apex Legends and Rocket Arena. Got this screen (picture attached) and "Manage game account" would take me to the linked accounts page (with only my PSN account visible there). Didn't get the skin for a good few hours so I decided to look into it - realised that my EA account wasn't linked with Twitch, so I fixed that. Still didn't get the skins. Frown I am not sure if I just messed up or it takes that long to receive it? Any other game I tried - I got the loot immediately. If I did make a mistake while claiming it, is there a way to get it anyway? (Don't really care about the Rocket Arena skin as much, it's more about the Apex one.) 

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I first claimed prime skin then linked with EA

Community Manager

Hi @ShunLinn

For help with missing content please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid that isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them through Twitter or Facebook, as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

All Replies

Re: I first claimed prime skin then linked with EA

Community Manager

Hi @ShunLinn

For help with missing content please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid that isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them through Twitter or Facebook, as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)