Re: I finished crafting an item in Eco Workshop and its not showing

by SlapSoilPH

Original Post

I finished crafting an item in Eco Workshop and its not showing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Recently, I finished crafting the "Royal Flush Vanity" in the Eco Workshop. I placed one at my main house and I need another one but there's only one showing. I can't even see it on the list when I'm about to buy the item. Please send help 🥺🥺

Message 1 of 5 (641 Views)

Hero
@SlapSoilPH The screenshot you have attached shows the Recent Items inventory category.
If the vanity is unlocked, and you want to purchase more, it should be in buy/build mode under bathroom category. Could you please look for it there? If it's not there, please make a bug report as it might be something the team needs to investigate.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes it is the recent but i can't show the whole item list from from the bathroom section because its way too many tho. Thanks for noticing and giving some advice 🙏🙏

Message 3 of 5 (608 Views)

Hero
@SlapSoilPH You don't need to post video or pictures of your whole inventory. If you make a bug report the team will be able to investigate the issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (595 Views)

★★★ Novice

@SalixCat my bad, I thought I need to because there is a part of the report that asks for a file so I assumed that it was needed. Thanks for clarifications 🙏🙏

Message 5 of 5 (587 Views)