I dont get it...

by Emiiiiiiiil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I dont get it...

★ Novice

Hello!

I was a subscriber in 2015/16 and had a lvl 60 char (del it last week) but didnt play after that until last week.

Last wednesday I used a referal to get the 7days sub cuz I couldnt afford to pay for one whole month.

It worked I got the 7 Days but when I lvl'd my new char to 50 I noticed I couldnt lv to 51..?

Now the 7days has ended and I still cant. I thought that we keep what was available during the sub (the one from 2015/16) like story and the ability to lvl past 50 but I cant.

Did I get it wrong or did the referal mess that up?

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I dont get it...

@Emiiiiiiiil

It is likely that you had a level 60 character from one of the promotions that allowed access to only chapter 1 of KOTFE, that character would of not been able to reach level 61 or play anything but chapter 1.

This would mean that account doesn't have access to any of the expansions and unable to level above level 50.

If you have subscribed after MAKEB had released in 2013 for example then it will be a different account to the one your currently using.

What is your swtor username and I can see if CS can ascertain this for you when they are back online.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)

All Replies

@Emiiiiiiiil

It is likely that you had a level 60 character from one of the promotions that allowed access to only chapter 1 of KOTFE, that character would of not been able to reach level 61 or play anything but chapter 1.

This would mean that account doesn't have access to any of the expansions and unable to level above level 50.

If you have subscribed after MAKEB had released in 2013 for example then it will be a different account to the one your currently using.

What is your swtor username and I can see if CS can ascertain this for you when they are back online.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

★ Novice
That could be it. Thx for the reply!
Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)