Re: I dont get any messages

by HatsuneLotus

Original Post

I dont get any messages

★★ Apprentice

Since the harvest event my sims mobile has had various problems. Almost every bug is fixed unless one. I don't get any messages, by that I mean friendsrequest, I cant collect "relationship points", and I don't recive request when other players want to adopt one of my sims.

I have already contacted EA, they have tried to help me with troubleshooting but it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me? 

Message 1 of 6 (639 Views)

★★★ Guide

Do you have any existing messages from the menu? I didn’t get any messages until I cleared the old ones out and new ones started coming in. 

Message 2 of 6 (615 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you, actually the bug started with that. A friendrequest that I couldn't accept or deny. I was lucky because de request came from one of my dautghers so I manage to take it away. But now I don't have any message at all. I have tried to take my daughter away from my friendlist and sent a new request from her but it won't work. 

Message 3 of 6 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Have you tried sending the request with your friend code? Or if your sim is in your daughter’s town, you could try starting a new relationship story between her sim and yours. It should send the message “Is that a spark of synergy between... add [playername] as a friend...” to your inbox. If you can’t do that, try some troubleshooting methods (force close the app, reinstall the app - do make sure your game is connected, power off device etc) and then send the friend request.. hope it works out for you!

Message 4 of 6 (581 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thank you so much for trying to help. I have tried your suggest but nothing works. And now EA help say that they can't fix the bug, that I have to report it. And I have done that.
So I don't now what to do now. I have spent so much money in this game and hates that I cant get help from the ones how make the game Frown
Message 5 of 6 (548 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sorry to hear.. so you’ve cleared out your inbox and still didn’t get any messages? You’ve tried to send a friend request from your daughter’s account and haven’t received anything? You could try sending a request from a different device/account and see if that hopefully works..

Have you tried sending a friend request to your daughter? See if she receives anything in her inbox..

Message 6 of 6 (535 Views)