Re: I don't think this is fair

by SeawardToast332

Original Post

I don't think this is fair

★ Novice

I kept getting into matches where one team would have way more people than the other, it's really bad because you or the enemy are outnumbered and loose or win. You spawn in and a few seconds later you were killed. Or they would take the flags and hold off everyone without an issue. This is on the Xbox One.

Message 1 of 5 (604 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Gamer-Derpy

A large number of players may have dropped out of the server as you were joining and you just happen to be placed on that side of the team to help balance out teams. I personally play with a group of 5-10 friends at a time and we all join the same server. That's one circumstance this can happen in.

If you use the advanced server browser option you can try resetting the filter back to default and then add "None, 1-5, and 6-10." This should populate 100+ servers to choose from that have well over 60+ players in a server so that way you're always joining a game that's full or nearly full.

Good luck!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (564 Views)

★ Novice

It happened 3 games in a row. It wasn't a freak event. I left the first server after being thrown onto the side with a lot more players than the other team, I then went to another and found it had the same issue but it put me on team of 9 vs 28, when I quit again and rejoined a different server it had me on that team there.i know the game tries to balance things out but it was a bit wonky because it started the game like that each time and wouldn't allow a rejoin. 

Message 3 of 5 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They need to have that code from Star Wars Battlefront 2 where a game won't start if the difference in teams is greater than 4.

Message 4 of 5 (534 Views)

★ Novice
Ok leave the match and find a new match
Message 5 of 5 (521 Views)