Re: I do not feel I have been fairly compensated, please contact me.

by ChristophIV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I do not feel I have been fairly compensated, please contact me.

★ Novice

Hello there,

Ally code: 871-129-852

I was one of the affected users of the game outage on January 24-26th.

I know you can search my account history and see how much money i have spent in this game. (Please do so).

I have been in contact with EA customer service multiple times for hours of my own personal time, trying to be fairly compensated for the bug that occurred. You will be able to see in my files what they were able to do for me, unfortunately, due to the amount of time and money and dedication I have put into this game, I do not feel I have been fairly compensated in the slightest.

If you need my case file numbers with EA Customer Service I can give those to you when I get your response.

I know CG (Capital Games) released a "Make Good" for those affected users such as myself. Maybe for those players who "pay money the odd time" in the game or are free-to-play, that was a sufficient "Make-Good". However for someone like myself who has spent thousands of dollars and has practically played since the game was released, this is just flat out insulting for missing 3 FULL 24 hours days of the game.

- Missed 4 raids.

- Missed GAC for the week.

- Missed 3 full payout where I collect 900 crystals plus the other materials from payouts every day.

- I think there was a TW that weekend (I could be wrong on that one.)

- Missed all energy from the 3 days and farming.

- Missed all days of challenge rewards (+/- 25 carbantis, 2 zeta mats and potential Omegas, plus other challenge rewards, etc)

- Missed simming of 3 Galactic Wars (which is lost shard shop currency).

- Missed 15 carbantis from my Guild Exchange (Which they always fill everyday) 

- And maybe more stuff I cant think of at the moment.

I know EA Customer Service did all they could within their parameters, so they told me to carry on my case here on the forums.

Please contact me via email so we may discuss this further, as I am not satisfied with the level of care that has been given to such a high paying and contributing member to your game.

Thank you for you time and understanding.

Please contact me on my private email which is attached to my account.

Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@Strebro1 Hello there,

You won't get a CG response here on the bugs and issues forum. If you feel any compensation is unfair, your best bet is to head over to the official forums and share your complaint with CG_SBCRUMB (the community MANAGER) in a private message: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (324 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@Strebro1 At least you got something. Unlike others who experienced the outage and still didn’t receive the compensation. Quit crying, trying to get free stuff.
Message 2 of 4 (421 Views)

★ Novice

I'm looking for the response of a CG Moderator, not you.

Message 3 of 4 (353 Views)
Highlighted

@Strebro1 Hello there,

You won't get a CG response here on the bugs and issues forum. If you feel any compensation is unfair, your best bet is to head over to the official forums and share your complaint with CG_SBCRUMB (the community MANAGER) in a private message: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (325 Views)