I didn't receive the "Sturmgeschütz IV" Tides of war reward

by Narzzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I didn't receive the "Sturmgeschütz IV" Tides of war reward

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I didn't get the reward "Sturmgeschütz IV" for completing the new "tides of war"-missions. What can i do?

Background info: I was at the last mission. "Accomplish 20 kills with a mobile vehicle while capturing a point." I got like 15 and wnated to start a new game. I then saw that suddenly I copleted the mission. But now in the mission description I could see that I only had to kill 5 players now instead of 20. I am confused. Screen are uploaded.

Message 1 of 53 (1,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I didn't receive the "Sturmgeschütz IV" Tides of war reward

Hero (Retired)

https://twitter.com/JaqubAjmal/status/1098839513386942465

Battlefield V - The STUG is now available for purchase in your company for the almost free price of 100 Company Coins. This is offer will be available for one week due to the issues we had, and then the price will change to 2500. Please enjoy and get that tank! Tanks everyone!

View in thread

Message 49 of 53 (1,243 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Something bugged when the requirement description changed. I hope they fix this right away, we've only got a few hours to unlock the reward.

Message 2 of 53 (1,246 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Hope they can fix it soon.

Message 3 of 53 (1,235 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same here!!!
Message 4 of 53 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Novice

Completed the full line tonight before I am away from gaming/internet for maybe a week. When I went to claim as have done in the past nothing appeared. Is this a bug? Hoping not cause these last 2 nights were the only opportunity I've had since being overseas to try and claim this tank.

Message 5 of 53 (1,224 Views)

★★ Novice

I managed to get my 20th kill today and was really happy as it's been a nightmare of a grind but finally I stupidly thought I had finished and went to claim my tank and found the same as the rest of you that the kill count had changed to five and even though I had got the 20 still no tank to claim

Message 6 of 53 (1,193 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me and my son on our own xbox accounts have this issue

Message 7 of 53 (1,182 Views)

Guys here's the latest advice from DICE on the issue: https://twitter.com/JaqubAjmal/status/1097870700428357632
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 53 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue

Message 9 of 53 (1,166 Views)

★★ Novice
Likewise. Went to bed last night at seventeen kills and, after a couple good matches playing the Tommy's on Hamada, figured three more over the next two days wouldn't be too hard.

Get on tonight, straight into game, lucked out on getting a tank in the middle of a match and a kill 'while attacking' pretty damn fast. The assignment notification popped on the left, thought 'huh, I really can't count' so I finished up and went back to the menu to inappropriately fon-ahem, inspect my new tank only to find myself bereft of said tank.

I've closed the game a few times now and played a match or two but still no Stug IV is to be seen in the armoury, shipments or company screens.
Message 10 of 53 (1,124 Views)