Re: I didn't receive the "Sturmgeschütz IV" Tides of war reward

by BeyondDream8176

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue. Challenge completed. No tank. 

Full details: I was at 15/20 on the original reward.  Logged back in 2 days ago to see the completion at 5/5. I didn’t have the tank so I played a few matches (hoping a round completion would trigger it.)

Nope.

I got more kill  in a tank and got the reward confirmation as well as the XP, but no tank still. 

I restarted the game.

I cleared the cache on my PS4 and reloaded.

I waited 24 hrs. 

No tank. 

I’ve started an EA ticket and am told the wait is over 2 hrs. I’m not hopeful after EA denied me the Selbstlader in a similar situation because it was “after the reward period ended.” I’m posting here as an extra paper trail. 

UPDATE: 2 1/2 hour wait. But I spoke with EA. Wish I had done chat so I had a transcript. Because “Hansel” told me little more than “wait.” Exact words were: “studio team is aware of this issue ... no fix now ... you will get the Armored Fist reward when the investigation is complete ... look on the social medias for notice of this fix.”

i still dont trust them them but I learned from the Selbstlader snafu - I have screenshots this time. 

Message 41 of 53 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Having same issue. Help
Message 42 of 53 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@iluminatethesky
Well, let's see what tjeir word counts. Thanks for the info though!
Message 43 of 53 (568 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I didn’t either. I think it has to do with the update they did in the middle of the challenges. When they switched it from 20 to 5 like the data got fraked up somehow for all platforms cuz I have a ps4 

Message 44 of 53 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

At least it’s made it onto DICE’s radar - it’s on the  Top Issues this week for the Known Issues Quality of Life report. With a promise to add the tank into our Armory. 

1. After updating the requirements for the ToW challenge, getting reports players can't complete it now (if they were past 5).
    • Platform: ALL
    • Status: We are working to add the tank into the armory. More details to come.

https://old.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/wiki/known_issues

Message 45 of 53 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Give me my * tank jackasses
Message 46 of 53 (526 Views)

★ Novice

Update tank  is in German inventory now!No notifications it’s just there and you can use it..

Message 47 of 53 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@thomasm931
It’s available to me in Axis inventory as an option TO BUY.
That’s more than I had before, but I’m not paying even virtual money for something I earned.

It’s also 100CC. I hope that’s not the price that anyone can buy this for, because the amount of work it took - 100 boins is insulting.
Message 48 of 53 (495 Views)

Hero (Retired)

https://twitter.com/JaqubAjmal/status/1098839513386942465

Battlefield V - The STUG is now available for purchase in your company for the almost free price of 100 Company Coins. This is offer will be available for one week due to the issues we had, and then the price will change to 2500. Please enjoy and get that tank! Tanks everyone!

Message 49 of 53 (1,165 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also have it in my inventory now. But I had to buy it for 100 coins...! It's no big deal but why are they deamand for coins when it's thei fault that I didn't get it earlier (and without paying). They should donate us coins as an apology instead.

Message 50 of 53 (463 Views)