Re: I didn't receive the "Sturmgeschütz IV" Tides of war reward

by Narzzz

Original Post

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem, anyone contacted EA about this?
Message 31 of 53 (652 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a chat open right  now - so far I am explaining... 

Message 32 of 53 (647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

ok, chat took me 10 minutes to start - after submitting some account details and stuff, they've added die StuG IV to my account.
I've logged in, confirmed and all is happy and shiny now :D

Message 33 of 53 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually, sudden thought. Can anyone confirm if it's just the tank they haven't received or if they haven't had the completion points as well. I have to admit, I'm not sure in my case.

Message 34 of 53 (626 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had that chat window open for almost 30 minutes when my "estimated waiting time" was only 5-10 minutes, I eventually gave up. Do you think each one of us with the issue needs to have them individually add the vehicle to our accounts?

Message 35 of 53 (620 Views)

★★★ Guide
Here is a excerpt from the chat I had with EA:

AbuHowever, Oliver this came out to be known issue facing by our random players across the globe our studio team is still working on it please just bear with us,we will resolve this out soon.
AbuSo it is just a matter of some time that you are unable to claim it, so I request you to be a little patient with us and bear with us as your support is very valuable to us.
youso your are saying, that I do not have to do anything and will recieve my tank once your studio team did their magic?
AbuSure! thing since you have already completed it and as soon as the process get fixed you will get it for sure.

So guys I guess we have to be patient and keep our fingers crossed.
Message 36 of 53 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just finished a chat with them as well, they said it was an syncing issue on their side and it should be resolved within 24 hours. I sent them the link to this page to inform them that there's quite a few people with the same issue.
Message 37 of 53 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't understand why noone from EA is posting in this thread here. It takes like a few seconds, but obviously thats too much for asking. Now we have to hear what other users can tell from their contact with the support and continue speculating. Great.

Message 38 of 53 (524 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Narzzz @HBomb-303 @II__SUSHI__II @Astroclone @asmodin-ck 

Hey Guys, 

Here's the latest Update there is regarding this issue:

https://twitter.com/JaqubAjmal/status/1098252399469314048

If you still have not received it by then, feel free to contact EA Support:

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★ Apprentice

Same exact issue with me on Xbox One. 

Had around 15 kills completed, got on the next day to see the assignment changed and was complete. 

So far have had EA say that it was first on my end... told me to reset, restart, etc. before saying it was on their end. I was then told to get at least one more kill to trigger the reward, still didn't work. 

Message 40 of 53 (514 Views)